Job Description :
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Assist in copywriting for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Participate and contribute to marketing brainstorming sessions
- Website maintenance on Wolfpack by CRU and Pups by CRU
- Merchandise coordination on Wolfpack by CRU and Pups by CRU
- Writing and coordinating of articles on Inspire by CRU
- Capturing in-the-moment Instagram Stories at events or classes
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent command of English and ability to adapt to the brand’s tone of voice
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Canva
- Diploma or BSc/BA in Marketing and Communications
How to Apply :
If you want to join us as CRU68's Marketing Intern, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A copy of your latest resume
- A cover letter detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role
- Portfolio of previous work
- Letter of Recommendation